Lido Deck

Louise34

We have been "upgraded" to a BA from a BC in a cabin on Lido Deck on the CP. Has anyone stayed there. We have never been that far forward, as we had an aft Aloha on the DP. Any info regarding the ships motion, visability, and accessability would be appreciated.

Hi Louise,

Last year we sailed the Caribbean Princess during Your Thanksgiving and stayed in L254.

Well to cut a long story short we are sailing the Star this November and are staying in L250.

Many reasons why

Total balcony privacy

Didnt hear any noise at anytime during the day or night even when the Movies or deck parties are on you couldnt hear them

Close to the Cafe Caribe and Horizan court ,so you can easily get your breakfast ,lunch or supper and eat it in the comfort of your balcony without the need for lifts .

Close to all the top deck activities and pools etc .Handy as you dont need lifts during the day (and can use your own Stateroom toilet rather that the public ones if you get caught short and are not fussy on use the public toilets like my DH lol).

Easy check in, Lido has the smallest amount of cabins less queueing

You wont be disappointed.

Have fun

Tony

I normally suffer badly from motion sickness and i didnt have one moment of problemin that department.I packed ever conceivable anti motion sickness remedy i could buy and used none of them , although we were quite fortunate to have good weather.

Also will have great views and you are on the same level as the bridge so you can have a looksy to see what El Capitano is up to ,lol

Happy Cruising

I know we need to change our name now !!

Tony

Thanks so much for your great info, and it makes me feel much better. Now I believe that the Upgrade Fairy really visited us. I was so hooked on an aft cabin, and it goes to show that we should be open to new experiences..as each of your positive reasons show. Just a few more weeks to go for another fun Princess cruise.

Archived