Fish and Chips.... ?

sail7seas

[quote name='tjcletsgo']Alaskan Surf in Ketchikan, right on the dock. It's #1 on Trip Advisor.

[URL]http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g31030-d1776087-r116190027-Alaskan_Surf-Ketchikan_Alaska.html[/URL]

I think you will be pleased! Also, if you like crab legs, Tracy's Crab Shack near the dock in Juneau is the bomb!

[URL]http://www.kingcrabshack.com/[/URL]

Enjoy! :p[/quote]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=navy]Can't beat Alaskan Surf!:)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='sail7seas'][B] I visit the various port forums but don't 'know' many of the folks there. I 'know' people here and recommendations from those you've hung out with for years somehow are more reassuring than from folks you are hearing from for the first time. Of course, they could be absolutely correct but I like the comfort zone here. :)

[/B][/QUOTE]

I don't know about Alaska but the next time you do Canada on the Maasdam try them in one of your favourite Maritime seafood places. It will most likely be cod or haddock. It is certainly considered a regional dish here.

[quote name='Boytjie']I think something like Yelp (i.e. food related website) will be much more useful that Google.[/QUOTE]

I have found Chowhound to be the best of all for restaurant recommendations around the world.

Archived