Bars & Restaurants at Atlantis

agc291

What if any bars & restaurants are open to the public at Atlantis?

We are in Nassau from 11:30 am on tuesday 10/16 to 10 pm 10/17 and would like to go to Atlantis in the evening.

We are considering booking a room for the night so we will have access to everything but werent sure about what we could get to for free.

We are a group of 4 adults so the cost of booking a room is very comparable to the carnival pass as well as booking a room at comfort suites so really we are just looking at our best option.

none of the resturaunts are free at all. Also as a guest unless you are booked in the Cove you wont have access to that pool or their night club.

But All eating venues are open to the public, I go there atleast once a year on cruises... Be prepared to pay $46.00 for two burgers fries and sodas... the Deli is the cheapest venue to eat at on the property besides the fast food selection of johnny rockets off the marina side. Nobu is very good, but guests have 1st priority seating and reservations. mesa grill is also very good and my favorite of them all is carmines, however since I am from NY and live an hour away from AC, I wouldnt waste a night in the atlantis at Carmines, you can do that here in the states

Hope this helps :)

Archived