NCL Epic Shows - BMG and Cirque Dreams and Dinner

Yankee123

I am sorry if this has been asked before, but how long are the shows on NCL Epic, specifically the Blue Man Group, and Cirque Dreams and Dinner?

Thank you again to all

If I remember correctly, Cirgue was like 50 min, and Blue Man little over an hour.

Actually, I remember Cirque being longer. They serve a full multi-course dinner during the show. I think it was closer to 90 minutes. Then again, they have changed it quite a bit since I saw the show

Legends is around an hour IIRC

Mike,

You may know the answer to this. Where is Shaker's extension? I assume it is connected to Shaker's on deck 7. We are supposed to have our meet and greet there next week.

Thanks,

Dawn

Actually, I remember Cirque being longer. They serve a full multi-course dinner during the show. I think it was closer to 90 minutes. Then again, they have changed it quite a bit since I saw the show

Legends is around an hour IIRC

Mike,

You may know the answer to this. Where is Shaker's extension? I assume it is connected to Shaker's on deck 7. We are supposed to have our meet and greet there next week.

Thanks,

Dawn

I think they're referring to the seating/lounge area that stretches aft from the bar itself towards the enclosed cigar bar. If you're looking at the bar, it's to the left. At the end is a piano. There's lots of room there for a small get-together

Norwegian Epic - Shakers Martini & Cocktail Bar

• 11 months later...

Archived