SkyView at Globe Arena

I'm looking for people who have done this.

If I'm going to be in Stockholm on a Monday in August, would you expect that the line for this would be long?

I will have a Stockholm Card, for which the skyview is covered, but only if there is room. I can't pre-purchase the SkyView ticket with the Stockholm Card. But I figure Monday afternoon wouldn't be that long to wait. Am I correct in my thinking?

Did you enjoy the SkyView?

I've done the London Eye, which I assume is similar to this. And I've been to Stockholm before, so I'm looking for something a little different to add to my day and this looked interesting.

Thoughts?

Thanks!

I'm looking for people who have done this.

If I'm going to be in Stockholm on a Monday in August, would you expect that the line for this would be long?

I will have a Stockholm Card, for which the skyview is covered, but only if there is room. I can't pre-purchase the SkyView ticket with the Stockholm Card. But I figure Monday afternoon wouldn't be that long to wait. Am I correct in my thinking?

Did you enjoy the SkyView?

I've done the London Eye, which I assume is similar to this. And I've been to Stockholm before, so I'm looking for something a little different to add to my day and this looked interesting.

Thoughts?

Thanks!

We made the mistake of thinking we could just "drop in" and buy a ticket. No way. They were all sold out. It seems you need to reserve a time slot and show up then.

Good luck.

Al

Hm....

Thanks Al for the information.

I'll have to think about it. I want to do the SkyView, but at the same time, I don't want to pay to reserve a time, especially when the SkyView is covered by the Stockholm Card that I will have. But, I don't want to go out of my way to go to the SkyView and find that it is completely booked....

Decisions, decisions....

Hello folks,

I've done this. It was a rainy day in September so we had zero queues.

That, however, doesn't help jstducky :(

I did it with a colleague and we enjoyed it. The cabin goes up one side of The Globen, stays up for a few minutes and comes back down. It doesn't go around.

The views are great and the video shown before the ride was interesting.

Thanks for your comments Sinny. How much time total were you on The Globen?

I'd say we were there 50-55 minutes. We bought our tickets, waited maybe 10 minutes for the ride to begin (we had no queues and 7 people in the cabin), watched the video for maybe 6-7 minutes, entered the cabin, the ride was 20+ minutes and then we wandered around the souvenir shop. It might take longer in the summer, so I'd recommend checking the website to see if you can book a certain time slot.

http://www.globearenas.se/en/skyview.aspx

Archived