QUCIK: question about booking shore excuision with one ticket left

It stated only ONE ticket was left, but it is allowing me to book both of us on this tour.

(this is for a KAYAK tour in Freeport, arriving on the Carnival Magic in August.)

Is this a computer glitch? or do you think it will let us take this excursion? Wondering if it will be cancelled when a "real" person sees the reservation?:confused:

any thoughts or experience with this sort of thing??

thanks!!!

It stated only ONE ticket was left, but it is allowing me to book both of us on this tour.

Is this a computer glitch? or do you think it will let us take this excursion? Wondering if it will be cancelled when a "real" person sees the reservation?:confused:

any thoughts or experience with this sort of thing??

thanks!!!

You can try to book it...see what happens or you can see if you can book a similar excursion on your own. I see you are going to Alaska. Many things are doable there on your own.

If you can book both and you pay for both, then book it. Not sure which excursion, but if it charges you x2, you'll both be able to go. If not, you can always cancel up to 1-2 days prior to the excursion.

ETA: Since it's a kayak tour, they are assuming you will both be in the same kayak, so yes, you should both be okay. Have fun!

It will boot you when it comes time to make the payment. I went through the same thing. Is it the kayak & nature excursion? Same thing happened to us, but I checked daily and eventually they added another batch of tickets. We did the excursion on Monday and it was AMAZING, so keep trying!

• 2 weeks later...
It will boot you when it comes time to make the payment. I went through the same thing. Is it the kayak & nature excursion? Same thing happened to us, but I checked daily and eventually they added another batch of tickets. We did the excursion on Monday and it was AMAZING, so keep trying!

thanks for the suggestion!! i watched everyday and TODAY they added more tickets! YAY!:D

Archived