OK....let's be honest here (Chogs)

jakeHOU97

Have you ever chogged? (Be Honest)  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever chogged? (Be Honest)

• Never have, never will
    • Never have, but may in future
    • Only a few times under 10 mins
    • A few times approx 30 mins-1 hr
    • Many times approx 30 mins-1hr
    • A few times for multiple hrs
    • Many times for multiple hours

DW and I can never be accused of being pool chair hogs. We both like to go on deck above pool and lie where we can catch a breeze. By doing this we don't see the chair hogs much.

I don't mean to hi-jack the thread, but I just noticed Georgiagolfer had posted.

Hey man, I see you are about to cruise again... congratulations, enjoy the cruise for us too while you are at it!

No chair hogs here, My husband can't sit around that long, he is one of those that always wants to move around the ship, after all he might miss something. We never made it to the serenity deck last cruise even though we planned on it.

As for me, I never have. However, though every sea day, we got a outdoor table in the shade table for the day and "occupied it" we ate breakfast and lunch there, people watch on the Lido. There was always someone of our party of 6 at the table, so we wouldn't be table hogging.

If there is only 1 or 2 people at the table, we are prepared to let others move thee chairs or sit with us. We met a nice couple this way.

If you were usign the table throughout the day, I don't consider that hogging. We did something similar when we were on a family cruise, my father, who was not well, sat at a table in the shade most of the day and various family members sat with him at various times. IMO Hogging is when you "save" the chair by placing inanimate objects on it and leave for a long period of time.

The only chair I have ever "hogged" has been one on our balcony. I've left a towel or t-shirt on it all day and never once had another passenger come along and try to take my chair. However, I might be willing to share if someone brought me a snack or a D.O.D.:rolleyes::D

Yes, I will be happy to admit that YES, I am a chair hog. We wake up, go put our things on the chair (only me and hubby) then we go to breakfast either it be the dining room or the buffett and we are back within an hour. Always back in our chairs between 8:30 and 9:00 and stay there ALL day!:)

Yes, I will be happy to admit that YES, I am a chair hog. We wake up, go put our things on the chair (only me and hubby) then we go to breakfast either it be the dining room or the buffett and we are back within an hour. Always back in our chairs between 8:30 and 9:00 and stay there ALL day!:)

"happy to admit" ? Why, because we don't know who you are? "(only me and hubby)" - 2, 6, 10. Does it matter how many? No. It doesn't.

Good for you, first come first served. Early bird gets the worm. Life isn't fair.

So if you return and somebody moved your stuff and is in your seats what would you and hubby do?

"happy to admit" ? Why, because we don't know who you are? "(only me and hubby)" - 2, 6, 10. Does it matter how many? No. It doesn't.

Yes HAPPY TO ADMIT! I have no problem telling anyone who I am! I will be on the imagination on April 8th 2013 and will be holding my chair then!:D! On Royal last month they had the deck patrol! It was wonderful! They let you leave your chair unattended for 1hr then they removed your stuff (especially in the AM)! So routine went get up put stuff on your chair then go to breakfast, back in 1 hr. I guarentee there are 100's on this board that are "chair hogs" and wont admit it. Atleast I am honest and say I do!

Yes HAPPY TO ADMIT! I have no problem telling anyone who I am! I will be on the imagination on April 8th 2013 and will be holding my chair then!:D! On Royal last month they had the deck patrol! It was wonderful! They let you leave your chair unattended for 1hr then they removed your stuff (especially in the AM)! So routine went get up put stuff on your chair then go to breakfast, back in 1 hr. I guarentee there are 100's on this board that are "chair hogs" and wont admit it. Atleast I am honest and say I do!

So you'll be "on the imagination on ...". So will 'how many others'? Narrows it down.:rolleyes:

So you'll be "on the imagination on ...". So will 'how many others'? Narrows it down.:rolleyes:

I am not interested in playing this game. I am an adult and as the OP said lets me HONEST, so in doing so I am being grilled?? Time to move on and not waste my time. :D

I don't chair hog really...when I am on Vacation I like to lay out by the Pool in the Sun, or at a Beach. I like the best spot where I can sit under the Sun (with sunscreen of course) and relax under the rays. I pay my money that is what I like. When with the Kid's we will try to find a few chairs (maybe 3 or 4 only for us 5) and I will put my towels there. I will then grab breakfast on the Lido but never leave for more than it takes to eat. When I come back if the area is getting busy I will either sit down or take our towels away. If the Kid's move to the Waterpark Area (which looks great on Breeze) we will take our towels with us.

I have found the only real crowds on the boats are by the Main Pools and other areas have lots of room. My guess is that on the Breeze the new Pool area will be a busy one it looks great

It has never happened, and if they did we would do nothing. I am on vacation. We would look for another thats all! No harm!:)

Great I think thats the most important part to undrstand. I dont mind somebody that chair hogs I will never do it but if i wanted to get a seat i will move somebody items.

If I get a poster board and write on there that chair hogs will NOT be allowed in the Serenity area, that if you try to claim chairs with your items and are gone for more than 30 minutes it will be thrown on the ground, will Carnival take it? I want to do it so bad!

Archived