What Marriott hotel would be

bling19572010

We visit FLL 4 or 5 times a year and always stay at a Marriott...

Marriott Harbor Beach Resort

Marriott Beachplace Towers

Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Beach

all 15 minutes to ship and airport...have fun !!

Harbor beach is heaven if you have points to burn or don't mind the rate...

the Ren is not bad, not my favorite...the CY Oceanfront is decent....not a fan pf beach Place (too crazy as it's mostly time share units..)

i LOVE Harbor Beach.....

We've sailed out of Port Everglades three times and stayed at three different Marriotts.

Spring Hill Suites pre-Oasis - Wouldn't stay there ever again but others have raved about it. It does have a free shuttle from the AP but not worth it to me.

Stayed at the Rennassaince pre-Allure and loved it. Great location and walking distance to Kelly's Landing where we had a great dinner pre-cruise with our new CC friends. $15 cab to hotel and inexpensive shuttle to the cruise ship. Would stay there again.

Stayed at the Courtyard Beach - great location across from the beach. Rented a car from Budget and returned it to the 17th street location where they provided a free shuttle to the cruise ship. With the car we were able to drive to an Everglades air boat tour and eat dinner in Kelly's Landing again. We really liked this hotel too.

Cabs from the airport and to the ships are so reasonably I would not factor that into my decision which is what we did with the Spring Hill Suites.

Archived