Can I Transfer This

Merriem

If you are in control of the booking, you can transfer without a problem. It sounds like you got a release from the first TA so you are golden. Had you not gotten the release then you would not be able to make the transfer. That is the deal the cruise lines have with TA's so that poaching does not take place.

If you are in control of the booking, you can transfer without a problem. It sounds like you got a release from the first TA so you are golden. Had you not gotten the release then you would not be able to make the transfer. That is the deal the cruise lines have with TA's so that poaching does not take place.

It is two weeks until our Century cruise. Would their be any benefit in transferring it to him. Thanks.

I believe you have 60 days from the original booking date to transfer a reservation to a TA. As for an extra benefit, that depends on the agent.

That is correct. Don't know when the clock started to run for the OP. That's something for her potential agent to work on.

It is two weeks until our Century cruise. Would their be any benefit in transferring it to him. Thanks.

I don't think you can transfer a booking that is within final payment and has been paid in full.

I don't think you can transfer a booking that is within final payment and has been paid in full.

That is also correct, but it's amazing what some agents can do. Costs nothing to try.

Archived