Suite Debarkation

How does debarkation work if you have a suite? I know it's priority but does that mean you're the first off the ship and you have to walk your bags off?:confused:

We will be on the Dawn out of Tampa in Feb but don't have a flight at MCO until almost 4pm so I'm not in a rush to get off the ship. What's the latest we can leave the ship?

And...I know this is probably a question for the Florida departure board but I'll ask it here in case anyone knows the answer:D...are there generally rental car shuttles at the port or do you have to take a cab to get to them?

Thanks!

Robin

There will be two priority groups. You will receive a letter from the concierge with your priority tags telling you where to meet.

One group will be for self-debarkation, where you carry your own bags, and where you will be the first group off the ship.

The other group will be for those will luggage. This group has to wait until all self-debarkation is done. Then you're first in line to be off the ship for those with luggage.

You don't have to take advantage of the priority debarkation if you don't want to. But the latest you can leave is 10:00, maybe 10:30. However, there isn't any reason to stay on the ship. About the only service open that day is breakfast, so there's nothing else to do except sit back and relax in a public area until it's time to get off the ship. They will start coming around knocking on doors between 9:00 or 9:30 if you're not already out of your cabin.

We always ask the concierge "what is the latest we have to leave" because we always get a late-leaving flight to avoid rushing. If we need them to carry our luggage we use the priority tags; otherwise we just carry our own. We have a leisurely final visit to Cagney's and then wander around the upper deck enjoying the views of the port and saying goodbye to the ship.

We always ask the concierge "what is the latest we have to leave" because we always get a late-leaving flight to avoid rushing. If we need them to carry our luggage we use the priority tags; otherwise we just carry our own. We have a leisurely final visit to Cagney's and then wander around the upper deck enjoying the views of the port and saying goodbye to the ship.

That sounds great! What time do you usually leave?

We did the VIP self-disembark process and met in the Theatre however once we were leaving the ship we were merged into all the other self-disembark passengers. I really didn't see any benefit to it.

We did the VIP self-disembark process and met in the Theatre however once we were leaving the ship we were merged into all the other self-disembark passengers. I really didn't see any benefit to it.

What you did not see were the 100s of regular walk off passengers lined up inside the ship that you ended up in front of.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - Jim

When we're in a suite we don't take advantage of the priority debarkation because we just don't want to leave the ship! We wait until we have to get off, then we find our luggage in the priority area. Simple as that.

Archived