Beach break party?

turner224

We lucked into the beach break down in March, no reservation, just took a cab to the place. Had read about Pez Quadro on the internet. When we go there all you had to do was pay $25.00 and start drinking and enjoying yourself. We really love it. Wife had a massage. We ordered food from across the street at their restaurant. Really great, good music and good time. Going back on August 1st with 100 of my nearest and dearest friends.

Ricky with Four Unplugged.

was there much seaweed at this beach. we have gone to two other beaches and encountered seaweed on the bottom.

We were just there last week of April, did not see any seaweed. There is an area of sea grass in the water, but there is plenty of sandy bottom water to swim in. And, my young daughters and I were snorkeling and saw tons on fish in the sea grass.

Pez Quadro is great, we also booked it through costamayaexcursions.com. Tapas has become hugely popular (as I am sure you can see from these boards) and this was a nice, quieter alternative. The drinks were great, all top shelf liquor (suggest a margarita, the bartender literally squeezed the limes in front of me!). We preordered lunch, the lobster was very good, and the kids had cheese quesadillas. The plate was filled with food, chips, salsa, guacamole, beans, can't remember it all. There were massage tables close by and lots of people were taking advantage.

This is a very nice alternative to Tapas. Friends on the cruise tried to go to Tapas and it was very crowded, they ended up somewhere else. Also, if you book a snorkel trip through costamayaexcursions as well, the boat will drop you off right next to Pez Quadro after you are done snorkeling. The snorkeling was very good here as well.

• 2 months later...

We are looking at booking the costa maya beach break too. But I am confused, what beach do they go to? Is it Pez Quadro or another beach? I was looking at booking it through costa maya excrusions. Need some info. Do they have a pool at the hotel or no. What water toys do they have to rent? What hotel is the beach in front of? Thanks for all your help!

But I am confused, what beach do they go to? Is it Pez Quadro or another beach? .... Do they have a pool at the hotel or no. What water toys do they have to rent? What hotel is the beach in front of?

Pez Quadro is the name of the beachside bar. No pool at the hotel. No water toys to rent (clear kayaks are next door). Beach is in from of la Posada de los 40 Canones http://www.los40canones.com/.

mahajual.jpg.ff33f25b9aa730652a73ebdb0fc55c13.jpg

Archived