xcaret questions

cherbear4000

I am planning on doing the Carnival Xcaret excursion. Will we have enough time in the park to see most things? How expensive is food/drinks? How big and how much do the lockers cost? Can you go in and out the the lockers as much as you need or do you have to pay each time? Can you rent snorkle gear or is it best to bring your own. How much is it? Do we need biodegradable sunscreen?

I have been to Xcaret twice; once while at an all inclusive in Cancun. The other from a cruise. I did not use the lockers so can't answer that. The excursion was an all day one. I do not think the food was all that expensive. One of the best things there is the dolphin encounter; my daughter did it and had an awesome experience. Hope this helps.

• 4 weeks later...

I have been to Xcaret with a ship tour, which is fine, as you go around on your own. The place is quite large but I was able to get around it all with time to sit and relax in several areas. That said, I did not swim the underground river, though I wish I could have. Have no idea on prices of lockers. Price of food was in line with those you would find at any other attraction. Not expensive, not cheap. Loved the walk through bird area and the horse area and the Mayan village. Attractive park that appeals to many tastes.

Archived