CC ate my Jewel review

mikewrit

It was all about a fling with the upsell fairy on the four-day repo from San Pedro to Vancouver BC lsst week. I blew an hour on it, then the review page busted. The short of the long: VIP doesn't work for us because the penthouses are too far away from everything when one of has to use a walker. And you cannot use the forward balconies at sea. I'll stop back to answer questions if anyone has any.

I blew an hour on it, then the review page busted.

Best to compose your review offline ( in a Text editor or Word processor), then copy-and-paste your review into a Post. If it is extra-long, break it up into multiple posts on the same thread.

Hopes4: The placard on the heavy outer weather door said: "Do not open at sea. Dangerous wind and waves." Did it anyway as we were doing 17 knots into a 20-knot headwind. Just about blew me over the side.

Also, I know better than to count on the review submission page staying open and that I should cut and paste. Tried to get away with the more direct way. Did not.

It was all about a fling with the upsell fairy on the four-day repo from San Pedro to Vancouver BC lsst week. I blew an hour on it, then the review page busted. The short of the long: VIP doesn't work for us because the penthouses are too far away from everything when one of has to use a walker. And you cannot use the forward balconies at sea. I'll stop back to answer questions if anyone has any.

the Jewell has Haven suite balconies that are at the front/side of the ship. They can be enjoyed as much as any side balcony cabin on the ship.

Archived