5 days in an OV or 4 days in Jr Suite

JaneyLynn

If you had to decide between a 5 day cruise in an OV or a 4 day cruise in a Jr. Suite, which would you pick.... and why?

The 5 day (out of Tampa) stops at the Cayman Islands and Cozumel but the cost of the Jr. Suites are too far out of my budget.

The 4 day only stops in Cozumel but the Jr. Suite is within my budget range.

I have never had a suite but one more day away seems heavenly too

If you had to decide between a 5 day cruise in an OV or a 4 day cruise in a Jr. Suite, which would you pick.... and why?

The 5 day (out of Tampa) stops at the Cayman Islands and Cozumel but the cost of the Jr. Suites are too far out of my budget.

Jr. Suite is what used to be Cat. 9 (deluxe balcony). Never been in that Cat. but stayed in Cat. 11 (Ocean Suite) several times. Other than size of room, balcony, and tub (which we didn,t use), we now prefer OV as we find it large enough for us.

My vote is quantity over quality. I'd take the 5-night option every time!

And if you've never been to Grand Cayman, that would lock in my choice. The stingrays are a MUST for anybody who hasn't been to GC before!

I would do the 5 day ov.. why.. because there is so much stuff to do on the boat that you basically will only be in your room to sleep and change. maybe rest a little.. no since in paying 1200+ each person not worth it to me even if its a 19 day cruise..

You may not find my comment useful as I have never been on a cruise (first one is in 6 days WOOOOOOOOOO:D)

In any rate, I say 5 days!I mean seriously....all the excitement on this board alone has made me regret bookiing a 6night as opposed to an 8 night. I am already dreading the end of the cruise that I have not even gone on. I would rather one more night on one of those lounge chairs by the pool than one less night in a suite. lol

I had a balcony when I went to Alaska last year... which I would do again in a heartbeat if the airfare would go below what the price of a cruise is.... so I like the bigger room BUT 4 days just doesn't seem longer enough. By the time I get my sea legs it's time to leave so I'm going for the 5 day.

Time to get my countdown clock in my signature :D

Archived