G-20 Summit in Los Cabos during port days

Gwendy914

That's for sure! And it seems the rules are still changing. It will be interesting times here for the next few days. I've seen tons of Federal Police driving up and down Marina Blvd, looks like they are practicing.

Off topic so my apologies but CW...could you suggest a couple of your fav restaurants in San Diego? Please :)

Off topic so my apologies but CW...could you suggest a couple of your fav restaurants in San Diego? Please :)

Hi cabo helper maybe you can help us out leaving on Sunday we what to go atv riding on the beach who could you tell us about? Also looking for a nice place on the beach for so drinks kids are 10 and 12 no need the have a party on the beach.

Funny, but I eat out more in Cabo then San Diego, but if you will tell me a particular area, I will take care of it for you. I have lots of connections.:)

I live in North County Inland so what I suggest may not work for you but I have friends county wide.

Hi cabo helper maybe you can help us out leaving on Sunday we what to go atv riding on the beach who could you tell us about? Also looking for a nice place on the beach for so drinks kids are 10 and 12 no need the have a party on the beach.

ATV riding can be hooked up at the tender pier. On Medano Beach, stick with The Sand Bar, Medano Beach Club or Tabasco's for the mello, family atmosphere.

ATV riding can be hooked up at the tender pier. On Medano Beach, stick with The Sand Bar, Medano Beach Club or Tabasco's for the mello, family atmosphere.

Thank you so very much for the information what is the price we should paid for the ATV riding on the beach?

• 2 weeks later...
Funny, but I eat out more in Cabo then San Diego, but if you will tell me a particular area, I will take care of it for you. I have lots of connections.:)

I live in North County Inland so what I suggest may not work for you but I have friends county wide.

I will be in the downtown area so I will be walking or taking a taxi out. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated since I love food :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Cabo Helper, sorry it took me so long to get back to you, my last few days in Cabo got hectic, back to reality as of last night.

I don't go downtown much but checked with a friend and here is what she had to say:

Have her look at Yelp. There are a ton of good restaurants downtown.

The marble room is fun. Theres croces for jazz. Tons of italian, california, sushi... options galore! :)

• 2 weeks later...
Hey Cabo Helper, sorry it took me so long to get back to you, my last few days in Cabo got hectic, back to reality as of last night.

I don't go downtown much but checked with a friend and here is what she had to say:

Have her look at Yelp. There are a ton of good restaurants downtown.

The marble room is fun. Theres croces for jazz. Tons of italian, california, sushi... options galore! :)

I wanted to get back to you and says thanks for your help. I was able to wonder around and find some great places.

I wanted to get back to you and says thanks for your help. I was able to wonder around and find some great places.

Well, I wasn't much help, but I'm glad you made some good finds. The problem with living in a big city is I don't venture out of my area much, plus there's that whole driving thing. That's why I love my little condo on the Marina, no driving and 100's of restuarants within walking distance.

Archived