Langkawi, Malaysian Craft complex

seahappy08

I'm not sure if you're in KL for a long trip or a cruise trip. Langkawi is 300 miles away from KL.

Some ways you can go to Langkawi:

1) Go to Penang or Kuala Perlis and take a ferry there.

2) Take a flight

3) Go to Penang Swettenham Pier and take the Superstar Libra there, which goes to Porto Malai.

You really want to spend a few days in Langkawi at least to see all the places and have a good day at the beach on top. Langkawi was one of my fave places when I was little, as I grew up in the neighbouring state of Perlis, where Kuala Perlis is located.

edit: not sure why the craft complex is in your header. The complex is smack in the middle of KL around the Bukit Bintang area... shopping haven, food paradise and (as a result) reaaallly bad traffic. Take public transport there during non-rush hour times (10am to 4pm)

I'm not sure if you're in KL for a long trip or a cruise trip. Langkawi is 300 miles away from KL.

Some ways you can go to Langkawi:

1) Go to Penang or Kuala Perlis and take a ferry there.

2) Take a flight

3) Go to Penang Swettenham Pier and take the Superstar Libra there, which goes to Porto Malai.

You really want to spend a few days in Langkawi at least to see all the places and have a good day at the beach on top. Langkawi was one of my fave places when I was little, as I grew up in the neighbouring state of Perlis, where Kuala Perlis is located.

edit: not sure why the craft complex is in your header. The complex is smack in the middle of KL around the Bukit Bintang area... shopping haven, food paradise and (as a result) reaaallly bad traffic. Take public transport there during non-rush hour times (10am to 4pm)

Thanks got the information off of a website so it was not very clear where it was we are only in the port for a day.

Then you definitely can't make the trip, even if your cruise stops in Penang.

That said... nice place, probably worth a trip some time in the future!

Archived