Help...Does it cost to eat at ..... on the Jewel???

Does it cost to eat at the Seaview Cafe and at the Solarium on the Jewel of the seas and how late do they stay open. Exactly what restuarants cost on the Jewel? Do you pay for Johnny Rockets also?

Just off the Jewel on May 1.... no charge to eat at Seaview Cafe except for any drinks including soda. No charge either for the Solarium Cafe and must try those wonderful crepes.

there is no Johnny Rockets on the Jewel only Voyager class ships. There is a$20.00 charge to dine in either Chops or Portofino...this includes gratuity but we always give a bit more.

I know that the Seaview Cafe is open until 1 am and the Solarium Cafe is open until 2:30 am.

You will love each of these places.

Emmy

A little more information...

Seaview Cafe did not open until 10:00 or 10:30 p.m. They had a good Cuban sandwich, a good wings & Chicken fingers combo and a dessert of the day, among other options. Service was good and very, very quick (we were on board a month ago). They also had good milkshakes, but they did cost ( sorry, don't recall how much now).

THe Solarium Cafe's crepes were very good. They had pizza as well, but it always looked a little tired to me, as if it had been out on display for awhile. Not a lot of other options as I recall.

Seaview Cafe did not open until 10:00 or 10:30 p.m. They had a good Cuban sandwich, a good wings & Chicken fingers combo and a dessert of the day, among other options. Service was good and very, very quick (we were on board a month ago). They also had good milkshakes, but they did cost ( sorry, don't recall how much now).
I think the Seaview Cafe is also open during the day. A great place for lunch, and it's often described as under-used.

I think the Seaview Cafe is also open during the day. A great place for lunch, and it's often described as under-used.

I always found the Seaview Cafe open during the day on sea days.

Seaview is open during the day and was open until 6PM in the afternoon as we ate there when we returned to the ship in the afternoons. It is a good place to have a snack and watch the islands when we were leaving the ports.

As emmy said it takes the place of Johnny Rockets, but the menus are similar and the food was good, no charge except for drinks and shakes. Soda is no extra charge if you already have the soda sticker on your seapass card.

Archived