Nassau motel thoughts?

PenguinLife

This is not cruise related, but where better to ask advice on Nassau. Anyway I have to go to Nassau on a business trip this summer, event will be at the Atlantis resort, my problem is that I plan to spend an extra couple of days in Nassau due to airline ticket prices (I can save about $450 in airfare by staying an extra 2 days) so now I need to find a reasonably priced place to stay while there, I considered the Comfort Inn that is on Paradise island, but it appears there rates are nearly as high as my group rate would be at Atlantis (about $250 per night). Any thoughts, suggestions, etc. Somewhere closer to the airport would be worth consideration.

thanks Ike

p.s. I have been to Nassau once before on a cruise last year, did the city tour while there

You may want to consider the Best Western Plus Bayview Suites on Paradise Island. We have stayed at this location before and were very happy with our stay.

Just briefly looking at Best Western's website. You can get this hotel in July for prices starting at $144 per night with a 21 day advance price up to $180 for their regular rate on the room.

All rooms from what I can remember are suites with a full kitchen, separate living room area and separate bedrooms.

It is also no more than 5 to 6 blocks from Atlantis and easily within walking distance to Atlantis. Something to consider at least. Hope this helps.

Here is a link to the hotel info on their website http://book.bestwestern.com/bestwestern/BS/Paradise-Island-hotels/BEST-WESTERN-PLUS-Bay-View-Suites/Hotel-Overview.do?propertyCode=71017&srcPage=SelectHotel&isMapOpen=true&selectedHotels=

Archived