Spanish Trails vs. Barcelona Day Tours

I can only speak from our experience with Spanish Trails. I have not used the other company.

We had a wonderful and very FULL day with Spanish Trails Adventure. Our guide, Saskia, met us at the designated place and we went to Montserrat and then had lunch at a great Catalonian restaurant.

Saskia took us back to Barcelona where we switched guides, and did a City Highlights tour. We were able to see so many of the famous sites in a short amount of time.

At the end of the day, our guide walked with us through Las Ramblas, and hailed a taxi for us to get back to the port.

I can give Spanish Trails my highest recommendation!

Enjoy your visit to Barcelona, it is vibrant!

[

I have been researching this all month!! When you took the city tour, did you get out of the van at all? The tour company said, we only got out at the park. did you just drive by it all? they said you see everything from the outside. What did you think doing it that way? The tour company also said , if we wanted to see the segrada familia we would have to give up the park (gaudi).Didnt sound like much fun. so what was your opinion?

thanks

Archived