2014 Cruises

dosmamas

Does anyone know when the 2014 cruises come out? I've got my heart set on a Sydney to Papeete sailing like the one leaving March 2013! (But I can't go then....) Thanks! Just got back from Hong Kong to Athens on Nautica and am already thinking about my next adventure!

Does anyone know when the 2014 cruises come out? I've got my heart set on a Sydney to Papeete sailing like the one leaving March 2013! (But I can't go then....) Thanks! Just got back from Hong Kong to Athens on Nautica and am already thinking about my next adventure!

The 2013-2014 Winter Collection should be out in August or September.

Sharicruz6

I'm waiting for the Dec. 2013 and after itineraries. We want to do a short cruise out of Miami, since we had to cancel our normal November cruise for a family celebration.

I was told the new brochures would be out this Sept. by the Oceania office. Hopefully, they're right.

dosmamas- you may be in luck, someone on another thread reported that he had spoken with FDR and he had assured him that Marina would be back sailing French Polynesia in "Early 2014", I guess I would still consider that a rumor at this stage, but at least it is something and the "official" word won't be out for some time as they just announced the remaining itineraries for most of 2013 very recently.

dosmamas- you may be in luck, someone on another thread reported that he had spoken with FDR and he had assured him that Marina would be back sailing French Polynesia in "Early 2014", I guess I would still consider that a rumor at this stage, but at least it is something and the "official" word won't be out for some time as they just announced the remaining itineraries for most of 2013 very recently.

I remember reading that as well (somewhere :))

Well, at least I remember something :D

Archived