In a Suite on Epic- When can we make dining/entertainment reservations ?

Luckybee

Well...we changed from the Pearl to the Epic for our cruise next year based on reading and reading and reading these threads. We think it will be a better fit ( although my first choice was the GV on the Dawn, but we didnt wish to spend that much just for the 2 of us ...lol).

So I've now been told by NCL that we can make ressies, 45 days in advance, 6 mths, and 3 mths....(all different depending on who I've asked). I've been told that suites have more time in advance and the same time(again different depending on who I asked...lol). Can anyone clarify pretty pls :)

Mike's right - 45 days out. I had done that on our sailing but was in a balcony. Then I was upsold to a suite so when I got on, I asked our concierge to make some changes for us based on other things we wanted to do on certain nights. Enjoy Epic!

45 days in advance online

Or don't make any and let your concierge take care of you when you get on the ship

I'm curious Mike now. When we spoke to NCL the agent indicated that even though we were in a suite that the restaurants do get booked up quite a bit and that if we were particular about days and times we should book in advance. I expect we'll do specialty dining most nights and we almost always want to dine around 7/7:30 . Are you saying we'd still get in where we wish to go if we dont do it in advance? If so I'd wait till we're onboard since we'll have a hefty obc to use. But if there is the chance that we'd have to be "flexible"(a word dh loves but isnt in my vocabulary....lol) , I'd rather book in advance and be safe :)

And thanks for clearing up the 45 day thing. I must say I've found everyone I've spoke with at NCL to be very nice, but without question people on CC are definitely more accurate about specifics than the ncl people are.

If you're that inflexible I would make what reservations I could 45 days in advance, and then fill in using the concierge. I believe that NCL leaves some reservation slots open for booking on board or for use by the concierge, but nobody knows for sure.

The only restaurant that really is booked solid every night is Teppanyaki. I never saw any others filled to capacity, so if you really want that restaurant, I'd book it in advance.

I'm curious Mike now. When we spoke to NCL the agent indicated that even though we were in a suite that the restaurants do get booked up quite a bit and that if we were particular about days and times we should book in advance. I expect we'll do specialty dining most nights and we almost always want to dine around 7/7:30 . Are you saying we'd still get in where we wish to go if we dont do it in advance? If so I'd wait till we're onboard since we'll have a hefty obc to use. But if there is the chance that we'd have to be "flexible"(a word dh loves but isnt in my vocabulary....lol) , I'd rather book in advance and be safe :)

And thanks for clearing up the 45 day thing. I must say I've found everyone I've spoke with at NCL to be very nice, but without question people on CC are definitely more accurate about specifics than the ncl people are.

Archived