Need your help Princess Fans with a stateroom ?

mj

Looking to book the Crown Princess in Dec 2013. I normally do not like to book a room above a public area. In this case, it is L244(inside room) and it is above the spa. Is that a problem for noise?

Thanks

Looking to book the Crown Princess in Dec 2013. I normally do not like to book a room above a public area. In this case, it is L244(inside room) and it is above the spa. Is that a problem for noise?

Thanks

There shouldn't be any noise whatsoever coming from the spa itself. Are you over the spa, or the gym? Even then, you're above it, not below it.

Thanks

I just checked the deckplans for L244 on the Crown and it's above passenger cabins on Riviera deck and below the changing rooms for the spa and massage. You shouldn't hear any noise.

I just checked the deckplans for L244 on the Crown and it's above passenger cabins on Riviera deck and below the changing rooms for the spa and massage. You shouldn't hear any noise.

That is good to hear, because I love the room location. Thanks

Archived