private tour from villefranche

sho

I am trying to organise a private half day tour to visit Nice and Monaco. It is for a group of 8 people in a minivan. Could anyone recommend a reliable company or driver/guide?

I am trying to organise a private half day tour to visit Nice and Monaco. It is for a group of 8 people in a minivan. Could anyone recommend a reliable company or driver/guide?

The very best tour and guide of our entire Med trip last fall.

http://frenchrivierasightseeing-tourguide.com/about_us.html

I can't say enough about Michel, the owner, and the memorable day he provided us from Villifranche. You can't go wrong with Exclusive Riviera.

We used Ingrid of Kultours for a private tour from Villefranche. There were 6 of us and Ingrid did a great job. Out of 4 private tours on our med cruise, we enjoyed her the most. She spoke very good English and shared a lot of info while walking about the villages (St. Paul du vence and Eze). She will customize to what you want to do, I am sure.

Have fun!

We used Revelation Tours while we were in port at Cannes. We met folks on our roll call to share the excursion with; there were 7 of us all together.

Our driver met us at the port and we went to Monte Carlo, Nice, Eze, and Saint Paul de Vence.

It was a perfect day, and our driver/guide was punctual, professional and knowledgeable. I would recommend them to anyone. They know their way around, and when we hit traffic, our driver took side streets and maneuvered the van down the winding streets to get us back to the ship in plenty of time.

Our day in Saint Paul and Eze was one of my favorites! The little villages are just like what you see in paintings of the Mediterranean. Crooked cobblestone streets, bouganvilla growing on the walls, lanterns, cafes, pottery shops, bakeries. I would go back in a heart beat!

A link to their website:

http://www.revelation-tours.com/cruise-passengers/

Have a wonderful time!

• 2 weeks later...
We used Ingrid of Kultours for a private tour from Villefranche. There were 6 of us and Ingrid did a great job. Out of 4 private tours on our med cruise, we enjoyed her the most. She spoke very good English and shared a lot of info while walking about the villages (St. Paul du vence and Eze). She will customize to what you want to do, I am sure.

Have fun!

:cool::cool:We are using Ingrid too in September.

Have fun!

I second the recommendation for Ingrid of Kultours. We toured with Ingrid on April 30th from Villefranche on our Solstice cruise this year. Ingrid is very personable and knowledgable of the French Riviera. We had a wonderful day with her despite some poor weather. Jeff ;)

I second the recommendation for Ingrid of Kultours. We toured with Ingrid on April 30th from Villefranche on our Solstice cruise this year. Ingrid is very personable and knowledgable of the French Riviera. We had a wonderful day with her despite some poor weather. Jeff ;)

Make this a 3rd. I came to the boards today to thank Pushkin for recommending Ingrid and now I'm starting to feel like a shill for Kultours. We had one of our most amazing vacation days ever with her in along the French Riviera. We were extremely lucky to get on her schedule, too, as she usually books out way in advance.

Lizzie

• 2 weeks later...

:cool::cool:

Hello,when in September are you taking the cruise?I am taking September 8 cruise and thinking to take the same tour in French Riviera.
We are taking our cruise from Southampton on Sept. 15, 2012. I have posted about Ingrid on the roll call page, but there seems to be little interest. Sorry we aren't there the same time.;)

Archived