Hotels arounf MCO

GetNby

We are looking for a hotel around Orlano International Airport...anyone have any diamonds in the rough or just really nice values they have found that they would be willing to share?

We are looking for a hotel around Orlano International Airport...anyone have any diamonds in the rough or just really nice values they have found that they would be willing to share?

#

Hi

When are you staying, I used Priceline last year

and bid for a 3* in early March we got the Airport Marriot for $65+tax.

I have copied a link that shows a 3* for $72 inc tax for a November Stay with Hotwire

http://www.hotwire.com/hotel/details.jsp?actionType=2&inputId=hotel-results&searchId=6513901592&selectedSolutionId=175093536144&selectedPGoodId=287490317282

also gives a list of hotels.

hope this helps.

We would be staying Labor Day Weekend sat into sunday...I can Get the Airport Marriott for around $59 I beieve but I didnt know if there was a nicer hotel for a decent value as well...

The Orlando Airport LaQuinta North is a decent hotel with good rates. They have a free airport shuttle as well as free hot breakfast that is incl with your room rate. The hotel grounds are nice and well kept and it is located next to a park like area. Also, there are plenty of restaurants and shops within walking distance.

http://www.lq.com/lq/properties/propertyProfile.do?ident=LQ171&propId=171

Good Luck to you.

We would be staying Labor Day Weekend sat into sunday...I can Get the Airport Marriott for around $59 I beieve but I didnt know if there was a nicer hotel for a decent value as well...

We stayed there last February. Very nice hotel for the price you mentioned. Chili's and Tony Roma's are within walking distance.

Archived