Epic - West. Med 2012 - Spa Specials - Spa Prices - Kids club 6-9 yo - Disembark Inst

Here's some scans from our Western Med cruise on the Epic in May 2012. Just a personal selection of what we used. I know the dailies have been published in a different thread if you need those.

disembarkation program barcelona - epic west med.pdf

Fitness Schedule Epic.pdf

kids center 6-9 activities Western Med Epic 2012.pdf

Spa Prices Epic.pdf

Spa Specials Embrakation Day Epic Western Med.pdf

Here's some scans from our Western Med cruise on the Epic in May 2012. Just a personal selection of what we used. I know the dailies have been published in a different thread if you need those.

Thank you for posting.

What is the deluxe cruise pass for $119.00?

Is that to use all the amenities in the spa? It would be nice to come back off a full day of touring and relax in the hydro pool. .

It gives you access to all the spa amenities: locker rooms (each with own sauna and steam sauna, showers, lounge, etc...) and the main spa with the hydro pool (nice!), the hot stone chairs (not sure if they have a name), the 2 unisex sauna (with view on the water), the unisex wet sauna, the lounge, the lounge chairs, and the balcony with the view aft of the ship (really nice view when leaving the port every day as you relax on the balcony lounge chairs). We enjoyed the spa every day and it was never crowded.

Thank you for posting.

What is the deluxe cruise pass for $119.00?

Is that to use all the amenities in the spa? It would be nice to come back off a full day of touring and relax in the hydro pool. .

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for posting....It was a little hard to read...I was looking for an relaxing massage (aromatherapy??) but not sure if that was on the menu? How far out would I need to book a spa treatment for the one and only sea day? We sail in September aboard the Epic?

Archived