Switching ships

vcop

I have a balcony booked on one ship.If I switch ships,do I have to book a balcony on the other ship?I`m early saver so I know I will have to pay the penalty.Could I also switch from 7 day to a 5 day?We have more people wanting to go with us,but not a 7 day.Thanks for your help!

As long as you are okay with the penalty you are fine to switch. I do not think you have to book the same category since you are cancelling your first cruise. We recently switched sailing dates for our October cruise and the woman we spoke to was very helpful.

I have a balcony booked on one ship.If I switch ships,do I have to book a balcony on the other ship?I`m early saver so I know I will have to pay the penalty.Could I also switch from 7 day to a 5 day?We have more people wanting to go with us,but not a 7 day.Thanks for your help!

You can switch to any Cruise, any Cabin Category - you also do not have to re-book Early Saver (you still cannot recover refund for your ES Deposit). If you cancel and re-book in the same call, your ES Deposit (less $50pp penalty) will be applied to the new Deposit; if you cancel and wait to re-book later, your original ES deposit (less $50pp penalty) will instead be applied to the new CruiseFare and you'll have to pay the wentire new deposit. ken

Archived