Bingo questions - Dobbers or not

Laje

Just curious to know if i would need to bring my dobbers to play bingo on the inspiration? Not sure how they might arrange to play the bingo games...some ships play with dobbers and others don't. first timer here please advise so that i can pack accordingly. Let's face it...I don't mind bringing the dobbers....but why bring ink filled dobbers when i really don't need to. Thanks !:rolleyes:

I'd like to know the cruise lines that uses those daubers--wouldnt that be messy??

On carnival you sit in the lounge with your "paper" card - no table is needed. Although on Carnival a small table is in front of two people to share.

Each number has a pre cut out... when that number is called you just fold out the number. Some games cost 10 bucks each card-- 3 for 20.

Sometimes you get a sale--like gringo bingo that costs 10 bucks for 10 games or 5 bucks for 5 games. (not bad but very very crowded.)

Just curious to know if i would need to bring my dobbers to play bingo on the inspiration? Not sure how they might arrange to play the bingo games...some ships play with dobbers and others don't. first timer here please advise so that i can pack accordingly. Let's face it...I don't mind bringing the dobbers....but why bring ink filled dobbers when i really don't need to. Thanks !:rolleyes:

You might be disappointed in shipboard bingo.Lol it is not the same as you would play at home with daubers etc. Usually there is only one game and it is 10.00 a card.

You might be disappointed in shipboard bingo.Lol it is not the same as you would play at home with daubers etc. Usually there is only one game and it is 10.00 a card.

lol and its over within a few numbers....

Bingo is played before every show onbaord. They must start selling cards like half an hour before the game. and takes forever to sell the cards only for it to be over in a matter of minutes.

not to mention for a $10 card or 3 for $20 no matter how many people are playing, they pay the same - usually about 100 bucks

rip off

the welcome aboard game last week there was over 100 people, lets say if everyone bought just the $10 single card (which is rare), thats $1000 and they only pay out $500

during the week, same deal, cept they play 5-6 games paying 100-110-120-130 etc still a huge overlay they keep

I think Carnival runs the worst bingo of all cruise lines. Carnival bingo usually takes place prior to a show and is only 1 or 2 games and it's done. On RCCL and Princess bingo is an event. There are several different games played and the prize money payouts vary with each game. At the end of the cruise you get to play Jackpot Bingo for a very large payoff -- this doesn't happen on Carnival. I think Jackpot Bingo was for a set payoff of $1000 (I don't even know because it was held during the evening while we were at dinner).

Only good thing about bingo on Carnival is I don't waste my money playing it because it isn't worth it at all.

Archived