Picture of "Premium" Balcony Cabins?

This is a premium balcony on the Legend. Awesome for my first balcony but it ruined me for future balconies. :rolleyes:

150500_1585092579820_1010932446_31613334_478946_n.jpg

aAlthough this is absolutely beautiful...this does not look like the premium balcony on the Glory. (wish it was.) :)

aAlthough this is absolutely beautiful...this does not look like the premium balcony on the Glory. (wish it was.) :)

Oh, sorry, the thread title doesn't say anything about the Glory :o. Uh oh, someone else posted pics of the Liberty also. In the future I'll do a better job of reading the threads first and not the title.

Bingo....that's it...beautiful cabin. We will be sailing on the Splendor with the L shaped, premium balcony and CANNOT wait....:o

We loved that cabin, the balcony was amazing and didn't cost a penny more! Have a great time :D

Thanks so much for starting this thread! I am booked in 6481 this October and would love to see pics! If none show up before October I will be sure to post them when I get back!

My husband's aunt and uncle are booked in 6481 when we all sail in October as well :) We are going on the October 14th sailing from Norfolk.

we had one on the Liberty. I am in the minor opinions-- hated it.

The balcony is longer then a regular balcony but how much space do 2 people need.- I needed the room in the cabin to move about

2454364660062547426oDmTAo_th.jpg

Archived