Weight limit on the Aquaduck?

pampaul

I was just reading the requirements for the Aquaduck. I noticed they had info on a height requirement. Just wondering about a weight limit? Hubby is worried that he's going to get stuck while riding it. I assume he's going to be fine but he's a little worried.

There is no weight limit posted. I am a bigger guy and I had no problems with it in 4 rides. He would not get stuck b/c he is too big to fit in the tube he would get stuck b/c there isn't enough water in the tube to move him. This was a concern of mine and in fact on my first ride the woman said if I got stuck not to get out and that they would assist me whatever that entails. Again, I had no trouble. If anything from my observation the bigger the rider the faster they went particularly around the first series of turns. I was flying through those. If he is 400 or above I could see the potential for trouble but I saw plenty of people riding TOGETHER with a combined weight that looked to be easily 400 pounds that had no problems. If he is worried he could try riding at off peak times esp. After the first dinner seating was underway. There was virtually no wait time. It's open till 10 most nights. Hope this helps.

Thanks!!! I'll show him the video. He's not that big. He was all worried about the parts of the slide that shoot up uphill. He didn't want to get stuck and they'd have to rescue him. LOL

The parts of the slide that go uphill are driving by motor, so you are propelled up . I am about 270 and had no problem at all with lots of room. Those tubes are very large (and so are the rafts), so there was no concern about getting 'stuck'.

Enjoy your cruise!

Archived