Riviera - sauna and/or steam?

jjeffjb

Do you need to be in a certain level stateroom for it to be comp since you can only go to the sun/therapy area based on cabin level ?

Not at all, the Sauna and Steam Rooms are available at no cost to all passengers, as are the gymnasium, locker rooms and showers.

While my quick research had answered the above questions I wonder if you used the steam and if so your opinion of it in regards to size and general appearance. I always like the steam on ships but have found some much nicer than others. The steam on Silver Shadow was a laugh it was so small.

Thank you for any input you can add.:cool:

While my quick research had answered the above questions I wonder if you used the steam and if so your opinion of it in regards to size and general appearance. I always like the steam on ships but have found some much nicer than others. The steam on Silver Shadow was a laugh it was so small.

Thank you for any input you can add.:cool:

We did use the steam & sauna as they are wonderful cures for hangove......er....mid morning malaise ;)

The Sauna seats eight to ten and the Steam room six to eight.

As far as appearance is concerned, the entire Spa is finished in the most high end materials imaginable.....you will NOT be disappointed.

Archived