VIFP Consolidated Listing of Rewards

larrymeador

We've already been told that this will not be cominable with the other Carnival brands and I don't think it will be. We only have one more week until we get the real answers. I sure hope things change because the Diamond level isn't all that impressive. If the one time perks were every cruise then that would be a lot better. The free drink in the MDR for brunch will probably be the new and enhanced coffee drinks and I don't drink coffee anyway. I'm really going to miss the slot tourney entry because we enjoyed that one. 7 more days.

Q: I'm really close to reaching 10 cruises, do I now need to reach 75 days in order to become Platinum?

A: Anyone with nine (9) sailings will earn Platinum status in the new program by taking one sailing of any length within one year of the program effective date, June 25, 2012.

Anyone with eight (8) sailings will earn Platinum status in the new program by taking two sailings of any length within 18 months of the program effective date, June 25, 2012.

My mom and sister both currently have 9 sailings and I have 8 so we will still get to the platinum level. If we had to go by cruise days we would only be half-way there. :)

Anyone with 7 cruises has 3 weeks to do one more and qualify for the extended admission time. ;)

My mom and sister both currently have 9 sailings and I have 8 so we will still get to the platinum level. If we had to go by cruise days we would only be half-way there. :)

Anyone with 7 cruises has 3 weeks to do one more and qualify for the extended admission time. ;)

Where did you get this info?

Where did you get this info?

In the Quote from my post (which is quoted from the second post in this thread): if you have 8 sailings as of June 25, 2012 you then have 18 months to make two more sailings. Therefore if you have less than 8 sailings you have until that date to boost your total. :)

In the Quote from my post (which is quoted from the second post in this thread): if you have 8 sailings as of June 25, 2012 you then have 18 months to make two more sailings. Therefore if you have less than 8 sailings you have until that date to boost your total. :)

Did you think is better for me to book a 3 day bahamas june 8th or the 22th?

Archived