Thanks to all

I have been reading these threads for weeks and the theme seemed to be if you don't ask you don't get.We are sailing on Saturday adventure of the seas had booked an Aft E1 but the family suite kept nodding to me every time I looked at web sites so I rang the Travel Agent who said it was to late to change .I then rang RCI and they said yes so for €627 we have moved into the 2bed 2 bath Aft suite I am ecstatic

I have a question my friends have stayed in an E1 and I seem to remember I read somewhere that you can sign friends into the concierge lounge is this possible I'm sure someone will tell me

I have been reading these threads for weeks and the theme seemed to be if you don't ask you don't get.We are sailing on Saturday adventure of the seas had booked an Aft E1 but the family suite kept nodding to me every time I looked at web sites so I rang the Travel Agent who said it was to late to change .I then rang RCI and they said yes so for €627 we have moved into the 2bed 2 bath Aft suite I am ecstatic

I have a question my friends have stayed in an E1 and I seem to remember I read somewhere that you can sign friends into the concierge lounge is this possible I'm sure someone will tell me

Only suite, diamond plus and pinnacle guests can use the CL. You cannot bring in anyone who does meet one of these criteria. Your concierge will have a complete list of who can use the CL and they do check. Sorry to give you the bad news.

Archived