Anyone know why a cruise would disappear from HAL'S website?

I know this happens when a ship is chartered. However, the cruise I'm meant to be on, for May 29th, is no longer showing up on the website anywhere. My TA isn't in the office, so I thought I'd ask all the knowledgable folks here...thanks!

It's the Bermuda Triangle of Internet ... it just sucked that cruise right into webspace, from whence it shall never return. ;)

Sorry ... I have NO idea what that means ... if it means anything. It might just be a glitch in the system.

It's the Bermuda Triangle of Internet ... it just sucked that cruise right into webspace, from whence it shall never return. ;)

Sorry ... I have NO idea what that means ... if it means anything. It might just be a glitch in the system.

ARGH!... RevNeal, you beat me to it with that witty Bermuda Triangle of the Internet answer. Keep 'em coming!;)

Looking forward to seeing you on the MS Noordam.

ARGH!... RevNeal, you beat me to it with that witty Bermuda Triangle of the Internet answer. Keep 'em coming!;)

Looking forward to seeing you on the MS Noordam.

Love that avatar :D :D

It's from the magician on the ship. He does that sometimes.

That has happened to me before. Even waiting just an hour and trying again, it did appear. Try again another time!

Uh, Oh...

Were you booked on Escalade of the Seas?

...I heard it hit an SUV in Mexico and sank, but all lives were saved by some fellows named Carlos & Charlie and Senor Frog!

;)

We're booked on two HAL cruises where all categories are marked "closed" but they're both still on the website.

My guess for the disappearance of the cruise is a computer glitch, human error, or, possibly, a charter.

Here's a thought - you could call HAL and ask them. It's a general question so I'm sure they'd answer it, even though you booked thru a TA. It would help relieve your mind, although there is nothing to worry about. Happy Sailing!

I called them and got the, "um, I'm not sure..." answer. LOL! I also asked about doing a B2B and how that would work since it's Europe and everyone else was disembarking. It took 25 minutes on hold off and on, but she found that info for me. She was sweet, so I'll let the missing cruise thing slide. Thanks for the suggestion!

Archived