Concierge Level Suites

dorie10295

We will be on the Riviera in June. Our children will be in Concierge suites next to each other, and we woud like to know if the balcony dividers are removable so they can join them like on the Regent ships.

We will be on the Riviera in June. Our children will be in Concierge suites next to each other, and we woud like to know if the balcony dividers are removable so they can join them like on the Regent ships.

Not removable, but a section of the divider opens like a door (it requires a special key, the room steward will handle that for you).

031705.jpg

My brother and his wife, my wife and I Will be in two Concierge level suites on Marina. The dividers can be opened, and think the cabin people would do it if asked. Last trip on the Marina there were crew members who wash down the ship out there with them all open so they could walk down the length of the balconies with a hose.

My question to people who have this level of cabin is: can one use the in suite laptop to just view incoming emails without being charged for it. I know that if one goes up to the computer lab there is no charge to check emails sent to your ship address. :confused:

My question to people who have this level of cabin is: can one use the in suite laptop to just view incoming emails without being charged for it. I know that if one goes up to the computer lab there is no charge to check emails sent to your ship address.

Yes, you may view emails from the cabin laptop without charge. Cost only comes into play when you SEND from that shipboard account.

Archived