just back cave tubing with coral breeze

ctkc

We were met at the flag pole right on time, met our guide Marvin and went off in a group of 13. The ride was long and rough but well worth it. We took our 8 and 10 year old with us and all had a great time. I was worried about how the kids would handle the caves and they did great. Marvin was awesome when my son(8) got dumped off the tube in a large rapid, 4 of the tubes got taken in a rapid and needed help. Marvin was right there to help and ended up taking my son and a man who was having problems directly with him the rest of the way. It was an awesome experience, fine line between fear and fun but both kids said they would do it again in a heartbeat!!!

• 1 month later...
We just got back from Belize last week. We did the snorkel tour with Coral Breeze and I have already posted my reviews of this. There were others in tour travel group who did Cave Tubing with them. They reported a great day. Their guide was excellent and everyone had a great time. It was funny on the ship that night as we argued with each other on who had more fun. I think we just left it as a tie. But since they are not CC members and I am, I get the last word. Our snorkeling tour was better ;)

Archived