Vision of the Seas Mexico Cruise

Hello. I am Peg and my daughter Dobie gave me a cruise for my 75th birthday in October. My friend is coming with me and we have cruised together before. Dobie told me that she signed up on this site for information and a party where we can meet other people. I do not have a computer so I am at my other daughter's house who is helping me. Is this the right place to ask about other people who are on our cruise? We are going on Oct 23. Dobie also told me that she rides horses with Randy in Mazatlan and wants me to come with her. I rode and showed horses when I was much younger. I would like to try again, do you think I am too old? I would love to ride on the beach. Thank you for your help.

Welcome Peg!

Yes, you've come to the right place for questions and information about cruising.

That is a very nice birthday gift from your daughter. I hope you do get to ride the horses on the beach.....I don't think you are too old to do that. The only restriction I saw on it was you must be over 12 years old and not weigh more than 240 pounds. :)

You'll have so much fun planning between now and October.

Pegcruise........we are on the same cruise..........head over to our roll call......have you registered yet for the cruise critic party??

Jim

Welcome Peg! Tell Dobie hi from Weareadams (Craig & Deniece). We were on the Vision with her last Oct. We rode Randi's horses with her also! You'll be fine on the horse ride. They were really good at picking out the right horses for everyone. Enjoy your 1st cruise and enjoy your ride! You can meet some fun people through the meet & mingle, so be sure to check into that. Once again, welcome and enjoy. :)

I can't believe my mom found this site! She doesn't have a computer.....when I talk to her tonight I'll let her know how to go to the roll call. Hi Craig and Deniece!! I'm sure Mom will do better on Randi's ride than I did....remember???

Archived