My review, LOS May 28 5 day W-Med, pictures and some story telling :)

There are sites that let you see the percentage booked. As they are a travel agent site I'm not able to mention them here. I'll check you date if you like and get back to you.

Yours is showing 64%. But your prices are really low compared with our sailing date - like JS is something like $500 cheaper.

I am surprised it is that full, because there are many staterooms still available on the Sea site - that I use to check stateroom availability. Over 20 in each D, OV and Inside categories. The E's, JS, GS, and OS have pretty much filled up, though. However, I must remember that the ship makes a stop in Toulon the next day to let passengers off, and pick up more. The numbers could be skewed. That must be a nightmare for RCCL trying to work out the stateroom situation when there are two embarkation/disembarkation ports. :eek:

Is this what you saw Verfai?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B005TZSZBM/ref=redir_mdp_mobile

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Something like that, except it looked like a real bullet for a sniper rifle (the long type, not a gun expert here)…If this is it, and it is a R&B, “I am a gangster” (<-LOL!) pendant than he was even more a joke than I originally thought :D….Jut the combination of how he looked and company made me worry that he is outing something.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi my husband and I are going on our first cruise leaving Barcelona on July 7/12. We are staying overnight in Barcelona on the 6th at Hesperia Ramblas. Is there any one else traveling on these dates?

Archived