Glory Wrap Around Aft Balcony Choices

cookie1961

Hi everyone,

DH and I are planning a trip on Carnival Glory next year. It will be our first Carnival Cruise AND our 25th anniversary. We need some help picking out a wrap around aft balcony. Right now we have LOTS of selection regarding cabin choice. We aren't sure if the wrap around balconies are different on different decks.

If you had a choice, what deck would you pick for a wrap around aft balcony on Glory?

We are thinking of either 6452 or 7440.

Your input and photos would really be appreciated :) Thanks in advance for your assistance!!

Teri

6452 would be my choice; we had an aft wrap on both decks. No couch in 6452 but I like the balcony better.

This is 7445:

2194829040064948802S600x600Q85.jpg

And the balcony on 7445

2834083990064948802S600x600Q85.jpg

6452 (these are from our 2007 sailing)

2761272140064948802S600x600Q85.jpg

2602942580064948802S600x600Q85.jpg

2554921160064948802S600x600Q85.jpg

2148034300064948802S600x600Q85.jpg

We had 7440 on the Glory for our 25th! It was great. It looked much like the pictures already posted. No couch. Most wraps don't have a couch. Depends on the class of ship. You will love the wrap! The 7th floor you don't have to worry about noise coming from above. Be careful with the 8th floor. Can be noisy due to the Lido deck.

We had 7440 on the Glory for our 25th! It was great. It looked much like the pictures already posted. No couch. Most wraps don't have a couch. Depends on the class of ship. You will love the wrap! The 7th floor you don't have to worry about noise coming from above. Be careful with the 8th floor. Can be noisy due to the Lido deck.

Ditto! I've sailed in the aft/corner wrap on deck 8 and while we absolutely LOVED it, there was noise from above, so I booked the deck 7 aft/corner wrap for my upcoming Glory cruise just to avoid noise from above or below! :D I don't think there is truly a bad choice to be had. There are pros and cons for each deck. None of the cons are deal-breakers though! ;)

I would take the one on the Empress level.

November the Glory is getting upgraded and the Punchlines night club will be located under you on deck 6.

Punchlines usually have adult comedy about midnight

Hi everyone and thanks so much for the photos and information :) So I assume the balcony on both the 6th and 7th decks are the same? Do they have lounge chairs? I didn't see any.

I will certain consider the 7th deck, given a club is going in on the 5th floor during the refurbish.

Thanks again,

I had the same questions... We are on the Glory in a few weeks. The balcony on deck 7 is more of a side (kittycornered) balcony from the pictures and deck plans I have looked at. (shipmates app) and aft pictures of the Glory. We are on deck 6 because you have both the aft and side view. I had the pick of both decks.

Good Luck with your decision! Happy Cruising! : )

Archived