RomeInLimo Cheat Sheet for those sailing in Europe

stacycakes1

Hello all!

I recently posted a review of me and my DH's honeymoon on the Magic with ports in Europe (see review in signiture box). Many of you had questions regarding Rome in Limo such as what tours we chose, tipping, etc...

I just remembered that I had drafted the attached sheet to help our group stay organized and thought I would share it. Here it is and hope it helps some of you that are sailing this summer on the Breeze and are booked with RIL!

Rome in Limo Tour Information (1).pdf

You are a big reason why we are in the planning stages of a Med cruise!! I have always wanted to go, but as soon as I showed my Sister & her kids your review (pictures), well it was all over!!

Much appreciated all that you put into that review!! :p

Hello all!

I recently posted a review of me and my DH's honeymoon on the Magic with ports in Europe (see review in signiture box). Many of you had questions regarding Rome in Limo such as what tours we chose, tipping, etc...

I just remembered that I had drafted the attached sheet to help our group stay organized and thought I would share it. Here it is and hope it helps some of you that are sailing this summer on the Breeze and are booked with RIL!

I am booked on the Breeze June 27 and have two tours booked with RIL. I was actually wondering what an appropriate tip would be for the driver. So if I'm reading correctly, you tipped them €40? Did they seem quite happy with that amount?

I remember reading your review, it was awesome! Thanks for putting in such an amazing effort :)

We have two tours booked with them also for the June 27th sailing. Thanks for all your info and for what is probably the best review I have read!! I was also wondering about the tips.

Deb

Archived