Oasis Sail Away and Farewell Party

Just trying to get some details. I know there is a sailaway for families at the Aqua Theater with the Dreamworks Caracters. Is there also one by the pools with your typical music and dancing with the crew? Also, on the last night, I have read there is a Dreamworks Parade followed by a Farewell party. What exactly happens at the Farewell Party? Is it really worth seeing? I already have MTD resrevations for about the same time as this event. I was just wondering if it is worth changing my reservation and having a late dinner that night.

Just trying to get some details. I know there is a sailaway for families at the Aqua Theater with the Dreamworks Caracters. Is there also one by the pools with your typical music and dancing with the crew? Also, on the last night, I have read there is a Dreamworks Parade followed by a Farewell party. What exactly happens at the Farewell Party? Is it really worth seeing? I already have MTD resrevations for about the same time as this event. I was just wondering if it is worth changing my reservation and having a late dinner that night.

Does anyone know this information?

I was just on the Allure in April and did the sail away party in the Aqua theater with the characters with my neice and nephew. I don't know about the pool party and other areas you asked. I am heading out on the Oasis in 22 days!!!!! with just myself and DH so we will be on the pool decks for the sail away. Will post when we get back. :)

Archived