Solstice C1 Aft

Puffinater

Hi,

If you look at the picture in the attached thread...you will notice that C1 #2152 is a bit wider than #2157. We have stayed in both on sister ships...and the extra width is noticeable. Balconies are not deeper. 2 chairs and footstools.

Be aware, many folks have complained about noise from the deck above (chairs scraping on deck etc).

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1627021&referrerid=422315

Hope this helps.

Woody

Hi,

If you look at the picture in the attached thread...you will notice that C1 #2152 is a bit wider than #2157. We have stayed in both on sister ships...and the extra width is noticeable. Balconies are not deeper. 2 chairs and footstools.

Be aware, many folks have complained about noise from the deck above (chairs scraping on deck etc).

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1627021&referrerid=422315

Hope this helps.

Woody

Thanks this is a great help. Was hoping for a lounger but oh well might just go for a C2 in front of the hump on deck 10. Thanks again.

We've had two deck 12 afts on S class ships, and never had a problem with noise. Maybe if I were a really light sleeper, but I think I'm an average sleeper, and it in no way inconvenienced me. I loved being able to walk forward to the pool deck or up one deck to the buffet for breakfast.

Archived