Pride Final Call!

My wedding is all set for 06/24! The ceremony will be in the Taj Mahal and the reception will be in the Ivory Piano Bar for an hour and a half. I don't know how I feel about the Taj Mahal; seems a little big for only 53 people!

I know I haven't posted often on here, but I have stalked this board A LOT and will post a review and pictures soon after my return! The Pride is a hard ship to find wedding pictures of, but I appreciate everyone that has posted them!:)

My wedding is all set for 06/24! The ceremony will be in the Taj Mahal and the reception will be in the Ivory Piano Bar for an hour and a half. I don't know how I feel about the Taj Mahal; seems a little big for only 53 people!

I know I haven't posted often on here, but I have stalked this board A LOT and will post a review and pictures soon after my return! The Pride is a hard ship to find wedding pictures of, but I appreciate everyone that has posted them!:)

Congratulations. I can't wait to read your review. Please let us know about your exp w/ the piano player. There are so few reviews in the piano lounge.

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats on your upcomming wedding on the Pride.

We sail on the Pride every winter. It is truly a beautiful ship. If you want to see pics of a wedding on the Pride and can't find any, look at pics of weddings on the Miracle, its the same ship with minor decor changes. I think your wedding in the Taj will be fabulous!!! We are having our's in the show lounge too, but on the Miracle (on July 1st). Our wedding guest list is also on the small side, only 39. But I want that grand look, especially in our pictures.

The Ivory is a nice room, a little small, but nice. If Roger is your piano player, you are in for a real treat. He is AWESOME!!! Ask him to sing Piano Man.

Archived