6/15 Dawn from Boston to Bermuda

david5272

Hi,

This is a very popular cruise and rarely has unsold cabins. I just got back and one of my party was waiting hoping the prices would come down, they went up up up. Good luck but I think you are better off booking as far in advance as you can

June is a popular cruising time to Bermuda. Therefore, it would be doubtful you could get a cabin at this late date. Maybe if there are any last minute cancellations. Anyway you probably need to call NCL directly and try negotiating pricing and perks. Again, during the high travel months your not as likely to find many cabins left or any deals for that matter. I think its two days before the cruise that the cruise info disappears from the website entirely. Best of Luck..........

I booked almost three weeks ago for the 6/22 cruise. Since then I have been looking at the NCL website and prices have dropped three times since I booked. I booked directly with Ncl and called them three days after i booked. I have been crusing with them for over 10 yearrs . They gave me a nice upgrade instead of on board credit. Usually June is popular and prices are up. But for some reason seems like June prices keep dropping

thanks for the cruise info ....william, same here..been cruising only with NCL for 16 yrs...about 8 cruises.

the upgrade sure beats the on board credit...did you have to talk them into that or was that what they offered

I am going to roll the dice and wait until early next week to see what 6/15 prices do....also will check a travel agent friend, who I know buys up rooms on the Dawn, maybe they have a couple and lower their prices more then NCL to get rid of the rooms

Archived