Downtown Seattle map?

luv2cruise123

Does anyone have a link that gives a detailed downtown map? We are staying at the Residece Inn on 800 Fairview Ave. North which seems to be right south of Lake Union. I've already tried MapQuest with really not the results I was looking for.

Any help on this or info on nearby sites to the Residence Inn would be most appreciated. Thanks!

Does anyone have a link that gives a detailed downtown map? We are staying at the Residece Inn on 800 Fairview Ave. North which seems to be right south of Lake Union. I've already tried MapQuest with really not the results I was looking for.

Any help on this or info on nearby sites to the Residence Inn would be most appreciated. Thanks!

If you are a AAA member they usually have detailed maps.

Marilyn

They look great, don't they!

Our group of 12 includes myself -Debbie and Roy, Nick and janet, Debbie and Dewayne, Judy and Coach (all in 40'sto 50's) and two mother/ daughters Dorothy and Louise /Mary and Nita.

Most are first time cruisers and none except hubby and I have been to Alaska before! Most of us are from Jackson, MS area.

We will fly in day before and stay at Residence Inn. We are spread out all over the ship. Hubby and I are in stateroom 9079.

Luv2cruise8137........The seattle map is the best....I found it somehow on the net months ago don't know if it was thru these boards....We are sailing in august on the serenade and have the nite before our cruise booked at the silvercloud on at Lakeunion....please post your opinion. The res inn looks very nice

Very important to note that the Tour Map is not to scale - most notably in the location of Terminal 30, (shown as Princess but also HAL) which is a lot farther from Safeco Field etc. than the map suggests. It's a good reference, but don't take it as terribly accurate in planning your walks or tours.

Archived