Can you have tube and snorkel all in one day in Belize?

HPDOO

I am interested in cave tubing AND snorkeling all in one day in Belize. Our cruise docks at 8:00 and leaves at 6:00.

Also, just wondering how many people are in the groups that go on the vivtours dot com, cavetubing dot bz cave tubing excursions. Are they crowded? I have a group of 8 and I would like it to be just us on the tour.

I am interested in cave tubing AND snorkeling all in one day in Belize. Our cruise docks at 8:00 and leaves at 6:00.

Also, just wondering how many people are in the groups that go on the vivtours dot com, cavetubing dot bz cave tubing excursions. Are they crowded? I have a group of 8 and I would like it to be just us on the tour.

Snorkel trips are usually five hours, typical example: 9AM-2PM. That doesn't leave much time for cave tubing with a 5:30PM "all aboard".

Snorkel trips are usually five hours, typical example: 9AM-2PM. That doesn't leave much time for cave tubing with a 5:30PM "all aboard".

Same with the cavetubing. It takes up most of the day, but if you have never done it, you need to. You can snorkel in most of the other ports.

Archived