Carnival Splendor Journal with Pics - Tequila, Dolphins, Microphones and a Bar Card

Hi, i am trying to set up a bar crawl when im sailing in december, did you have a list of all the bars you visited?

Jim is away for a few days but I was on this cruise with him. I don't know if he kept a list of the bars but I think we pretty much went to all of them that were opened (we started at 3:00 PM). I think we started at the Atrium bar (Deck 3) then went to Robusto on Deck 4. We also were on Deck 5 and the bar on Lido. You can look on the Deck plans to map out a route but after visiting a couple the plans seemed to be more flexible as the group loosened up a bit. :p

Thanks for your help Rick I think I better start looking at deck plans to get it all organised, did u manage to do all 22 bars?

They weren't all open since it was during the day. According to Jim's count in his review we did 10. If you look at his review of the last day he mentions many of the bars that we visited.

How much was your bar bill$$$$$$$$$$$$. Carnival loved your group$$$$$$$$$.

As Jim mentioned in his review we had a "Bar Card" essentially proving unlimited drinks. It was $385 pp for 7 days including tips. We paid for that before the cruise. The cost for the drinks while on the ship.....$0. :D:D

ENJOYED your review and what a fun group of cruisers! We would SERIOUSLY be interested in the January, 2013 "bar card" cruise. Is there room for 2 more? If so, I will send you my e-mail addy for further info. TIA and HOPE to hear from you....if not, HAPPY CRUISING and CHEERS! :cool:

ENJOYED your review and what a fun group of cruisers! We would SERIOUSLY be interested in the January, 2013 "bar card" cruise. Is there room for 2 more? If so, I will send you my e-mail addy for further info. TIA and HOPE to hear from you....if not, HAPPY CRUISING and CHEERS! :cool:

Send away!!!!:D

• 1 month later...
Loved the review.

You all seemed like you had a great time. Would love to cruise with your group. Great pictures

Thanks ammoore36

Would you be able to give me the details of the people you did the LA tour with it looks like something I would like to do

tiffanieb...this is their Website... http://www.alimozone.com/

Jim' date=' your review and pictures actually made me feel like I was there with you guys. Oh wait... I was! :D I'm so looking forward to doing it again in January!

Conclusion #892: Jim does amazing reviews![/quote']

Finally something we can agree on!

Jim...had to laugh about Nicile and her undies...I was thinking exactly what you posted about seeing much more of her when I ws reading that....LOL

Archived