Seafood Restaurants Vancouver

Here is a link to a very good seafood restaurant. It's located on Granville Island - about 10 minute taxi ride from downtown hotels. Granville Island is a working dock, public market, theatre district, and shopping area near downtown. Well known Vancouver tourist attraction area.

Food at Bridges is very fresh and good. Casual attire is fine. I've eaten there many times and I've never been disappointed. A summer afternoon, eating outside on the patio overlooking the harbour, and sipping a cool drink is almost as nice as sitting on a cruise ship.:D

http://www.bridgesrestaurant.com/

Have a great cruise.

When in Vancouver, we always allow one night to eat at the Fish House that is on the English Bay side of Stanley Park. It is a relatively close cab ride. Reservation is generally needed, and they will get you a cab back to your hotel. Trust the servers......as to what to have. It has truly been a favorite for us for about 15 years. Rd

• 3 weeks later...

Cruise holidays YVR - instead of having to indentify yourself in each post as being from Vancouver - just edit your profile and it will be included with each post.

Also did you read the rules - be careful I beleive that you can identify yourself as a TA but posters cannot name their firms - in other words - these forms cannot be use to solicit business.

Welcome to the boards from a fellow and native born Vancouverite

Cheers

Dennis

Thanks Dennis. I read this at the top of each community thread posted by a mod:

Travel agents who participate on the boards are still encouraged to include their company name in their signature. We believe it is in our member's best interest to know which members are travel agents -- so you can best judge the content of their posts. (Travel Agents may not request members to e-mail them for information, or include contact information of any kind in their signatures or posts).

However, Cruise Critic reserves the right to rescind the above in the event travel agents/agencies abuse this privilege.

It is unfortunate that we must make this change, but it has become clear to us that the majority of posts are created either by the travel agency themselves or by members who are driving traffic to certain travel agencies.

We anticipate your cooperation, and thank you for your participation.

Laura

Hopefully that is still in effect, if not I will edit my signature.

• 1 month later...

But it's hard to find the 2 for 1 coupon they had on the old website. You have to go to OUR SPECIALS then click on BLUE PLATE SPECIALS to get to it. It's not advertised that they have a coupon, I had to e-mail them and ask!!

http://www.joefortes.ca/template.cfm?docid=81

The above link should get you there!

I can't wait to visit in less than 20 days!! :)

Jacquelyn :D

Archived