Calling all Carnival Brides that used

WELCOME ABOARD PACKAGE.......

She went to Jared's and I LOVE cruises. SO this was a easy pick, Carnivalllllllllllllllllllll.. As Im starting to research I see that there are so many different ways you can do this.. My questions is, Has anyone here First hand did the Welcome Aboard Package with Carnival? I just want to hear from the Brides them self, and all the side info of how it went down, what were the hot and cold hors d' oeuvres choices, and what kinda Drinks was at the Open Bar??? Do you have a Review up here (what's the link) can I see ur pix, and lastly what do you wish U would had known b 4 hand???

Thank You SO much In advance, and I wish ALL Brides a Beautiful Day and a Beautiful Life.. Keep GOD first and everyone else out ur Business!!! :0)

Happy Cruising

I too am doing the welcome aboard package, just not until March 3, 2013. But I'm on here all the time scouring for info. I haven't found too many reviews on the Freedom though so I'll be sure to do a review when I get back.

Congratulations!!!!

I too am doing the welcome aboard package, just not until March 3, 2013. But I'm on here all the time scouring for info. I haven't found too many reviews on the Freedom though so I'll be sure to do a review when I get back.

Congratulations!!!!

I didnt think anyone was out there. Thanks So much and same to you..U will be going B 4 me, and I dont know about the Wedding but I just got off the Freedom for Mothers Day Cruise, And I LOVEEEEE this ship. Cant wait to read Ur Review :)

Congrats,

I just read your review from the Freedom the other day!! I read any and all Freedom reviews now :)

Oh great, i hope u liked it:) if i can help in anyway let me know. Im the same way. When im going on a ship i read ALLLLLL reviews. And some i re read,

lol.

Archived