Central Park Dining Package

What do people think about this?

So you have to eat at Giovannis the first night and make your other two reservations on the ship. Has anyone had a schedule conflict since you have to wait? What were the times you got?

I'm just wondering if the 25 percent off is worth the fact that I cannot schedule the other two places...

I bought it and even though it scheduled Giovanni's for the first night, when I got on the ship I just called and rescheduled it to the fifth night without a problem. Chop's & 150CP had plenty of times available as well. Changing Giovanni's and then making the other reservations was the first thing I did when I got on the ship though.

How do the restaurants know you have pre-purchased the package?

That is great to know that they let you change it. I was literally looking at the packages before I came over here I I thought it wouldn't work out for us because we like to use our D+ BOGO coupon on the first night. Still not sure if we will do it or not.

I bought it and even though it scheduled Giovanni's for the first night, when I got on the ship I just called and rescheduled it to the fifth night without a problem. Chop's & 150CP had plenty of times available as well. Changing Giovanni's and then making the other reservations was the first thing I did when I got on the ship though.

Curious if you tried to book these restaurants on formal night and if so, was is tougher to get a reservation?

Curious if you tried to book these restaurants on formal night and if so, was is tougher to get a reservation?

We did 150CP the first night, Giovanni's on the second formal night and Chop's on the last night. No problems with any of them. Then we even switched the time for Chop's on the day of the reservation because it conflicted with something we wanted to do. Again, no problem!

We did 150CP the first night, Giovanni's on the second formal night and Chop's on the last night. No problems with any of them. Then we even switched the time for Chop's on the day of the reservation because it conflicted with something we wanted to do. Again, no problem!

Where did you go when you arrived on the ship in order to change reservations. Is there a one shop stop or do you have to go to each resturant?

Thanks

Where did you go when you arrived on the ship in order to change reservations. Is there a one shop stop or do you have to go to each resturant?

Thanks

I just dialed 7000 from our cabin. I think you can do all from the interactive TV in your room too, but we didn't find that until the last night.

ETA: We didn't get on until 1 or 1:30, but I'm sure if the cabins weren't ready you could just go to the restaurant in person. They're all linked, so one restaurant should be able to schedule all of them for you.

What do people think about this?

So you have to eat at Giovannis the first night and make your other two reservations on the ship. Has anyone had a schedule conflict since you have to wait? What were the times you got?

I'm just wondering if the 25 percent off is worth the fact that I cannot schedule the other two places...

I called as soon as we got into our stateroom and was able to get the times that I wanted for Chops and 150 Central Park.

On a side note, we weren't impressed with 150 Central Park. I would rather have eaten at Chops twice. :)

I called as soon as we got into our stateroom and was able to get the times that I wanted for Chops and 150 Central Park.

On a side note, we weren't impressed with 150 Central Park. I would rather have eaten at Chops twice. :)

If you don't mind me asking.. what did you not like about 150th park?

I just dialed 7000 from our cabin. I think you can do all from the interactive TV in your room too, but we didn't find that until the last night.

ETA: We didn't get on until 1 or 1:30, but I'm sure if the cabins weren't ready you could just go to the restaurant in person. They're all linked, so one restaurant should be able to schedule all of them for you.

Thank you!

If you don't mind me asking.. what did you not like about 150th park?

The 6 course degustation menu just wasn't our style. You only get a choice between 2 main courses, everything else is decided for you. And, as it is degustation style, the portions are very small.

We don't drink a lot of wine and this restaurant is more suited for people who like wines.

I booked the Oasis dining package which includes Chops, Giovannis, and Samba Grill or Izumi's for $50. Does anyone have experience with booking the same restaurant twice instead of dining at three different venues and would they allow it?

Archived