Category SS Superior Verandah Suite - Zuiderdam

ikelmay

Hello all

We have travelled a few times with HAL and are considering splashing out on a future Alaska trip for a week. We are thinking of going with the above SS Suite category. Can anyone with experience tell me if this stateroom category has any special amenities and/perks that might make it worth the extra above and beyond a balcony cabin??

Many thanks

[quote name='ikelmay']Hello all

We have travelled a few times with HAL and are considering splashing out on a future Alaska trip for a week. We are thinking of going with the above SS Suite category. Can anyone with experience tell me if this stateroom category has any special amenities and/perks that might make it worth the extra above and beyond a balcony cabin??

Many thanks[/QUOTE]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Blue"]Other than having 1/2 again more space, you do have access to a concierge via phone who will take care of any issues or reservations you might like to make. Other than that, really the allure in the spaciousness of the cabin and the huge bathroom with double sinks and shower with a separate tub. It our favorite type of cabin![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[SIZE=3]I agree, there is not a lot of extra's for amenities but the space and lay out is great!! If you can purchase at a Flash sale pricing it is well worth it;)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]Also my favorite cabin category, we were just on the Zuiderdam for 11 days and the first 4 days were in a Superior Verandah Suite and the last 7 were in a Deluxe Verandah Suite. While the Deluxe is bigger, and with more amenities I actually missed having the Superior Vernadah after we moved to the Deluxe Verandah. [/SIZE]

Archived